WELCOME! TODAY I want to share with you, COVID 19 Recovery| Protocols for Success. First off, this video is being censored and banned and deleted because people don’t like what I have to say… I’m a RN turned homemaker 2 years ago because I was tired of medical bureaucracy…. I had COIVD-19 December 1, 2021 but fortunately had done a lot of research and put together a “secret sauce” to get through it alive.
Most of my family members and I became ill. They ALL survived and are doing well but I was taking care of many of them and became the most ill because I developed double pneumonia as a complication. Despite all that – we all survived and I credit GOD, RESILIENCE and the fact that we “took the sauce” ! Read More about “Secret Sauce” and my COVID experience HERE.
Please help me get this information to the people who need it.
Hate me if you want for not believing in Covid vaccine but it isn’t working! I’ve vaccinated myself and my kids for everything else but this “shot” is not a vaccine.
It doesn’t work and it is destroying our country! We need to stop this FEAR of COVID, share info on how to actually treat it and get our lives back to normal!
FLCCCA COVID-19 Recovery Protocols for Success
I will be sharing with you my personal experiences and the process of my recovery.
BUT if you need a more “formal/official” protocols for prevention and outpatient care check out the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCCA) Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19
READ ALL ABOUT FLCCC Alliance I-MASK+ Protocol here.
COVID-19 Recovery| Protocols for Success – Long Haul COVID-19 Syndrome (LHCS)
COVID-19 recovery us so awful for sure…. And so is post vaccine injury syndrome (PVIS) yup!! It’s a real thing….. any of you heard of it or feel you have a vaccine injury? Isn’t it interesting that they aren’t talking about vaccine injury snd telling the public it’s happening?
Why do you think that is??? ((Please draw your own conclusions)).
As for ME! I’m 22 days out and still on oxygen. I’m stronger every day but still so tired and inflamed. The oxygen will just be temporary while my lungs heal. It’s the inflammation, malaise, headaches and fatigue that hangs on… it could turn into What’s called long haul Covid 19 syndrome (LHCS) and I’m going to do everything in my power to keep my recovery SHORT.
I’m an RN (No longer actively working but once a nurse, ALWAYS a nurse!) I know how to research and I understand the value of MODERN, Western medicine but I PREFER natural, holistic remedies when at all possible. I’m also just just a mom and a COVID survivor:
Questions??? Email me but please don’t send me HATE mail – I don’t have time for that and I won’t respond to you anyway!
If you missed it, you can read my full COVID story HERE:
Recovery from COVID-19|My PERSONAL Experience so far, Best Advice & Research Protocols for Success!
- SLEEP and rest. The fatigue, lack of energy drags on and on – limit responsibility and stress. Take sleeping pills if you have too. Melatonin is an awesome antioxidant and sleep aid that is more natural.
- Guard your MENTAL healthy closely. Monitor yourself for signs of anxiety and depression . Talk to your doctor and treat it right away. Take antidepressants, anti- anxiety or sleeping pills if you have to…. No shame in any of this… you HAVE to rest and stay mental sound.
Don’t Neglect your Spiritual Needs
Healthy spirituality gives a sense of peace, wholeness and balance among the physical, emotional, social and spiritual aspects of our lives. However, for most people the path to such spirituality passes through struggles and suffering, and often includes experiences that are frightening and painful.
Get a therapist/counselor/. TALK to someone – friends, support group, pastor – about your recovery and don’t neglect your mental health needs.
- Go to a naturopath and get ozone therapy and IV vitamins and minerals and whatever else they suggest! There are other things they can test you for like magnesium and B12 deficiency. Treating deficiencies can help a ton.
- While not a first choice: Talk to your doctor about a short term steroid…. To help with wide spread inflammation. I know it’s not ideal but COVID inflammation is a real bugger short term steroids won’t hurt you…
Some protocols put people back on ivermectin. Ivermectin is a very “old” medicine. It’s very safe and is a very helpful COVID prevention and treatment. Talk to your doctor about this option.
- Make sure to take natural supplements that battle inflammation: Don’t take ALL of these of course but research them, talk with your doctor and determine which ones will be most helpful to You. Here are some that are proving beneficial. – Inflammatone*, Boswellia aka Frankincense, bromeliad, cat’s claw, chondroitin, devils claw, fish oil, flax, ginger, MSM, thunder God Vine, Quercetin, green tea and turmeric are the main ones I take and melatonin at night….. vitamin C, D3 and zinc help too.
**Anti inflammatory Supplements – https://www.verywellhealth.com/anti-inflammatory-supplements-options-190474
- There are a couple allergy meds/antihistamines that show promise with “long Covid” recovery too: talk to your doctor about Zyrtec but also Pepcid/Tagamet (yes they are “ant-acids” but they are also antihistamines) Singulair is another one to discuss.
- Eat a healthy, anti inflammatory diet: High Omega 3 fatty acids, lean organic protein, RAW dairy, healthy fats like grass fed better and whole milk cheeses . Raw unprocessed fruits and vegetables. Eat fruits in smaller quantities because they are higher in sugars too. NO processed SUGAR. Limit caffeine, red meat and alcohol . Read the book Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon…. Amazon has it but I think audible does too.
!!Please checkout resources from Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance!!
“Formed by leading critical care specialists in March 2020, at the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, the ‘Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance’ is now a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing highly effective treatment protocols to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and to improve the outcomes for patients ill with the disease.”
Image Credit: https://covid19criticalcare.com/network-support/nurses-for-flccc/
Support the FLCCCA here:
FLCCC Alliance Protocol for Management of “Long-haul” COVID -19 Syndrome:
- I would highly recommend reading more about the I-Recover protocol . It can be complicated so print it and take it to your doctor or naturopath to discuss it l if you need to.
I-Recover Protocol for Long Haul COVID-19 Syndrome…. This protocol also treats post vaccine inflammatory syndrome : https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/FLCCC-Alliance-I-RECOVER-Management-Protocol-for-Long-Haul-COVID-19-Syndrome.pdf
COIVD-19 Recovery is no joke. It may have knocked me back a few paces but it didn’t win and I’ll be back better than ever! Are you recovering from COVID-19 to? Do you think you have Long Haul Covid Syndrome? What questions do you have for me – leave a comment below.
This blog provides personal opinions, general information and possible discussions about health related subjects. The information and other content provided in this blog, website or in any linked materials are not intended and should not be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment for your individual situation.
This blog and website does not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.
I do not, and cannot, diagnose conditions, provide second opinions or make specific treatment recommendations through this blog or website. If you or any other person has a specific medical concern or condition, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment immediately.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that you have read on this blog, website or in any linked materials.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or call for emergency medical help on the nearest telephone immediately.